When joining a fraternity you are joining a family. This is definitely the case with Mu Beta Psi. Every Brother of our co-ed fraternity is apart of a family that has existed at Michigan Tech for almost 50 years. And once you’re a Brother, you’re always a Brother.
“Membership in this Fraternity is of lifetime duration.”
We are a national fraternity with chapters along the east coast and even in the Upper Peninsula!
The best way to meet the Brothers of Mu Beta Psi is to come to a rush! A rush is an event that we host with the sole purpose of meeting new people. We welcome everybody that comes to meet us.
We hold a variety of rushes every semester. Here is our rushing schedule for the Fall 2017 Semester:
- Hat Making Rush – Wednesday August 30th 2pm – 4pm, Meet in Rosza 208 (Band Room), then follow outside
- Scavenger Hunt – Thursday September 7th, 7pm – 9pm, Meet in Fisher 130
- Bonfire – Friday September 15th, 5pm – 7pm, Prince’s Point
- Musical Pictionary – Thursday September 21st, 7pm-9pm, Fisher 130
- Humane Society Rush – Saturday September 30th 1pm – 3pm, Meet in Wads Lobby around 12:45pm
Our Brothers are all around campus. Look for our letters on our shirts. If you want to ask a question, stop us! We are always happy to talk about our fraternity.
Joining Mu Beta Psi involves pledging our fraternity. Pledging is usually a 5-7 week process where you, along with your Pledge Brothers, will learn about our purposes, history, service, and more.
To pledge Mu Beta Psi at MTU, you must be a student enrolled at Michigan Tech.
If you would like more information about joining Mu Beta Psi, please contact Glory Creed, our pledgemaster, at email@example.com.